Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Teapa has to offer. A top sight in the area is La Venta Museum-Park.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Villahermosa
- The closest major airport is in Villahermosa, Tabasco (VSA-Carlos Rovirosa Perez Intl.), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Teapa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cocona Caves. Additionally, you'll find Conaculta de Chiapas Cultural Center and Pichucalco Cathedral in the area.
Dressing for Teapa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- About 47.80 inches of rain falls on Teapa each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 67°F