Find Hotels in Taipa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Taipa are sure to enjoy the casinos, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Top sights around the area include Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple, and Senado Square.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Taipa
- The closest major airport is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Zhuhai (ZUH), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Taipa
The city's cultural venues include Taipa Houses-Museum and Museum of Taipa and Coloane History. The picturesque setting of Flower City Garden and Carmel Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Rua do Cunha is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Taipa. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Altira Macau - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- The Macau Roosevelt - This 4.5-star hotel features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Grandview Hotel Macau - This 4-star hotel features a casino, free WiFi, and a health club. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Other top sights in Taipa include Macau Olympic Complex. Outside the city, popular places to see include Macau Tower, located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of the city, and A-Ma Temple, which is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away.
Dressing for Taipa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Taipa gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F