Imagine yourself on your perfect day: you might see yourself walking around downtown, taking note of the buildings or the lovely settings wherever you look. But there is one feature you are looking forward to most of all: Cotai Strip. You have wanted to escape there for a while, and right now is the time to tick it off.
Where to Stay Near Cotai Strip
Hotels near Cotai Strip
Long after you and your group have headed home, those special moments spent at Cotai Strip will hover in the front of your mind.
Journey to Macau if you're keen to experience it for yourself.
There are approximately 23 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles of Cotai Strip. The Four Seasons Hotel Macao at Cotai Strip is located 0.4 miles from Cotai Strip. Some more well-known options are the Banyan Tree Macau, 0.5 miles away, and the Grand Hyatt Macau, 0.4 miles away.
Nearby are an array of economical hotels if you're looking to keep costs low while you're exploring new places. Located 0.6 miles away is the Conrad Macao Cotai Central, but perhaps you could also take a look into the City of Dreams - Crown Towers Macau if you're wanting an alternative. It's 0.4 miles away.
Some of us just prefer something on the luxurious side. Luckily, you can choose from a wonderful range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. A local favorite is the Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, a walk of just 0.4 miles away. Another option is the Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
If you walk around the avenues near Cotai Strip, you will soon find yourself at 文哥咖啡美食. Go for a coffee break, grab a sweet treat and take in the wonderful sights and sounds. Once your stomach starts grumbling, go to another establishment in the vicinity, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central. Finally, wander to PREM1ER Bar & Tasting Room and order a round of beers.
Once you're done with Cotai Strip, you should check out what else this area has to offer:
- There are many significant events that helped shape this area into what it is today. Meander through the intriguing collection at Museum of Taipa and Coloane History to learn about this past.
- You won't mind giving your wallet a workout at The Grand Canal Shoppes, one of the area's best destinations to spoil yourself.
- Find out how lucky you are at the pulse-racing table games or give the reels a spin and try to come up with a winning combination on the slot machines at Venetian Macao Casino.
- If you are after a memorable activity for the family, stop by Taipa Houses-Museum.
- An iconic building and place where many go to worship, Our Lady of Carmel Church is unmissable, no matter your religious beliefs.
Our directory of places to stay in Macau offers all you want, so you'll definitely have accommodation near Cotai Strip you'll enjoy. Macau was a relatively celebrated landing place last year, so you will not be alone. Need help making a decision? Discover all the inside information you're searching for. You can rest easy once it comes time to reserve your room, too: travelers of all types would propose their Macau hotel to an office-mate.
- Rooms in Macau accommodation are orderly, neat, and prepared to show you in.
- From big reunions to solo travelers, we've got relaxing accommodations for all individuals.
- The staff at hotels around Cotai Strip go beyond all expectation as you might expect near such a lovely monument.
With our big registry of hotels near Cotai Strip, you can stay right nearby.
Learn All About Macau
After you've crossed Cotai Strip off your timetable, there are still even more activities to see and do in Macau.
- Macau hasn't been really noted in the guide books, but it is now starting to become established.
- Dine on a delightful supper of its signature ingredients and find an endearing shop to get a few gifts.
- Use an afternoon to plan one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also find Macau knows a thing or two about hospitality.
Paying a visit to Macau is always a good plan, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Cotai Strip from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and call on some all-new landscapes!