Treat your spirit with a little vacation serenity at Takushinkan.
It is situated in Asahikawa, 560 miles from Tokyo.
It's only about 6 miles to Takushinkan when you stay at one of the 4 hotels available around here. The Furano Hops Hotel and Cottage Clover are some of the better bets here.
Other Places to Visit near Takushinkan
Make certain you put aside some time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Takushinkan:
- If you feel the need to get back to basics, spend a morning or afternoon at Shikisai no Oka. You're sure to get an insight into the life of a farmer while enjoying the outdoors.
- Are you looking for a good activity for the family when it's rainy and cold outside? Plan a visit to Miyamatoge Art Park and enjoy time indoors while you admire the displays.
- Nourish your need for some serious shopping or just sit back and watch the hustle and bustle of Flowerland Kamifurano without buying a thing.
- If you're a fine arts enthusiast, your adventures cannot end without a trip to Seibi no Mori Museum.
- Pop into Road Station Biei Okanokura, a shop where you can take a break from your worries and enjoy some serious shopping.