Visiting Taman Jubilee
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Taman Jubilee, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and parks.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Taman Jubilee
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taman Jubilee
The city's cultural venues include Han Chin Pet Soo and Yasmin At Kong Heng Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Ipoh Parade is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ipoh Mural and Dataran Ipoh.
In Taman Jubilee, you'll find 78 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bedrock Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Mari Hostel - Our customers like the clean rooms and location at this hostel. With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sarang Paloh Heritage Stay & Event Hall - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Taman Jubilee
- Average annual rainfall for Taman Jubilee is 0 inches