Visiting Teec Nos Pos
Visitors can enjoy all that Teec Nos Pos has to offer including the volcano viewpoints, sporting events, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Teec Nos Pos
A favorite place to visit in the city is Four Corners Monument. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Teec Nos Pos, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- San Juan Inn is 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from central Teec Nos Pos. This 2.5-star motel in Mexican Hat features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hat Rock Inn is located 38.7 mi (62.3 km) from the heart of Teec Nos Pos. This 2.5-star motel in Mexican Hat features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Teec Nos Pos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.74 inches of rain falls on Teec Nos Pos each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F