Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Chinle, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its local tours and parks. In Chinle, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chinle
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Sliding Rock Overlook, Antelope House Overlook, and Mummy Cave Overlook. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and these places to visit: Canyon De Chelly National Monument, White House Overlook and Trail, and Spider Rock. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Thunderbird Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chinle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chinle is 12.01 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 15°F