Visiting Tell City
Families and bargain hunters enjoy visiting Tell City though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games, theme park, and coffeehouses.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Tell City
- The closest major airport is in Owensboro, KY (OWB-Owensboro-Daviess County Regional), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional), 42.3 mi (68.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tell City
Places to visit in the larger region include Holiday World and Splashin' Safari, Lincoln Amphitheatre, and Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tell City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Tell City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tell City is 47.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F