Visitors to Dale are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, theme park, and golf courses.
- You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jasper
- The closest major airport is in Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional), 30.5 mi (49 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Owensboro, KY (OWB-Owensboro-Daviess County Regional), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dale
Places to visit in the larger region include Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, Lincoln Amphitheatre, and Holiday World and Splashin' Safari. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel 6 Dale - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Dale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Dale gets about 47.20 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F