Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Santiago del Teide resort in Puerto de Santiago, near Los Gigantes Beach
This family-friendly Santiago del Teide resort is located by the sea, within 1 mi (2 km) of Ocean Explorer and Los Gigantes Beach. Oasis Los Gigantes Public Pool and Los Gigantes Marina are also within 1 mi (2 km).
3 restaurants, 5 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa are available at this smoke-free resort. Self parking is free. Additionally, an indoor pool, 2 poolside bars, and a nightclub are onsite.
All 517 rooms offer WiFi, balconies, and TVs with satellite channels. Sofa beds, minibars (stocked with some free items), and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Miniature golf
- Water fitness
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Bottled wine
- Bottled liquor
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes features a full-service spa, 5 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a waterslide. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 poolside bars and 6 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This all-inclusive resort also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a nightclub. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes is a smoke-free property.
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 6
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 517
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Hair salon
- Billiards or pool table
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 15
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 4 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 4 per day )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Teide - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
Palapa - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Snack Bar Trebolino - This poolside rooftop bar specializes in barbecue and serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
5 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a waterslide, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Playground on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Ziplining on site
BaySpa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Facial treatments
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Day gala dinner fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Costa los
- Luabay Costa
- Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes Hotel Santiago del Teide
- Luabay Costa los Gigantes Hotel
- Luabay Costa los Gigantes Hotel Santiago del Teide
- Luabay Costa los Gigantes Santiago del Teide
- Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes All Inclusive Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes All Inclusive
- Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes Santiago del Teide
- Luabay Costa los Gigantes
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 25 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.