Find Hotels in Tequila
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Tequila are sure to enjoy the local tours, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and gardens. Top sights in the area include Hospicio Cabanas, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Plaza de Armas.
- You'll find 401 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 51 mi (82 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tequila
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Tequila. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Solar de las Animas - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Matices Hotel de Barricas - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa Tequila - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Tequila
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Tequila gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 50°F