Visiting El Arenal
Visitors can enjoy all that El Arenal has to offer including its parks. Around the area, top sights include Basilica de Zapopan, La Minerva, and Expo Guadalajara.
- You'll find 402 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 29 mi (46.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Arenal
Basilica de Zapopan, La Minerva, and Expo Guadalajara are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Forest of the Spring and Guachimontones Archaelogical Site in the area.
As you plan your trip to El Arenal, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 264 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- RIU Plaza Guadalajara is located 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the heart of El Arenal. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Guadalajara can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Hotel Victoria Ejecutivo is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from central El Arenal. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Guadalajara can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Country Hotel and Suites is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the center of El Arenal. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Guadalajara can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and room size.
Dressing for El Arenal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on El Arenal each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F