- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus The Hague Scheveningen
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, Sea View
Superior Room, Sea View
Deluxe Suite, Sea View
Presidential Suite, Sea View
Deluxe Suite, City View
About this area
Located on the beach, Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus The Hague Scheveningen is in The Hague's Scheveningen neighborhood. Scheveningen Pier and Peace Palace are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Sea Life Scheveningen and Madurodam. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at SilverDome, or consider a night out at LVC. Looking to get your feet wet? Windsurfing, sailing and surfing/boogie boarding adventures can be found near the property.Visit our The Hague travel guide
- Scheveningen Beach - 3 min walk
- Sea Life Scheveningen - 4 min walk
- Scheveningen Pier - 4 min walk
- AFAS Circustheater - 6 min walk
- Madurodam - 3 min drive
- Voorburg Station - 11 min drive
- Voorburg 't Loo RandstadRail Station - 12 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 39 min drive
- Waves at the Kurhaus — 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus The Hague Scheveningen
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26.50 for adults and EUR 13.25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 41 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 11 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 36.75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Kurhaus going down hill
Breakfast terrible meat green colored cold pankakes orange juice from Aldi Room bad cleaning Going there for years but never again Staf very friendly and helpfull