Get an overview of this hotel4-star eco-friendly hotel near Peace Palace
Located in the heart of The Hague, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Omniversum and World Forum Convention Centre. Peace Palace and Panorama Mesdag are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a conference center, and self parking.
All 306 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, refrigerators, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Hague Marriott Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 9688 square feet (900 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 3 km and a beach shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Hague Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Number of floors - 12
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 24
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Year Built 1971
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9688
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Great Room - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Garden Terrace - Overlooking the garden, this cafe specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 13 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 19.50 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 20 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.50 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 19.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Worldhotel Bel
- Worldhotel Bel Air Hague
- Worldhotel Bel Hotel
- Worldhotel Bel Hotel Hague Air
- Hague Marriott Hotel
- Hague Marriott
We should mention
One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Book a stay in a "Deluxe Room", "Superior Room, 1 King Bed, View", "Executive Room, Business Lounge Access", "Executive Studio, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access", or "Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access" room type, for travel anytime, and receive welcome Mondrian cocktail and tickets to Gemeentemuseum.
Must book qualifying room type to receive benefits. Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.