Visitors can enjoy all that Tirolo has to offer including the zoo, ski areas, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Around the area, top sights include Kurhaus, Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens, and Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Tirolo
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tirolo
Notable city landmarks like Parish Church San Pietro and Tirol Castle might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gufyland Bird Care Centre and Hochmuth Cable Car.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tirolo. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Panorama Vital Hotel Rimmele - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Wellness Parc Hotel Ruipacherhof - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Haselried - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kurhaus, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens, which is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) away.
Dressing for Tirolo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Tirolo gets about 33.82 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F