Find Hotels in Postal
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Modern Holiday Apartment "mut" Innerbachlerhof With Wi-fi, Air Conditioning, Garden & Pool; Parking Available
Luxurious Holiday Apartment "gantkofel" Innerbachlerhof With Wi-fi, Air Conditioning, Garden & Pool; Parking Available
Visitors can enjoy all that Postal has to offer including its ski areas. Top sights around the area include Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens, Kurhaus, and Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Postal
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Postal
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ortler Ski Arena. Additionally, in the area you'll find Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens and Kurhaus.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Postal. This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hidalgo Suites & Restaurant - Amenities at this apartment include a restaurant and free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige, located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city center, and Piazza Walther, which is 10.6 mi (17 km) away.
Getting Around Postal
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lana-Postal/Lana-Burgstall Station. Postal might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Postal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Postal each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Postal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Postal, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Postal?
What's the best hotel for families in Postal?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Postal?
What's the best high-end hotel in Postal?
What's the best place to stay for a ski vacation in Postal?
Recent reviews of Postal hotels
More trip options
- Postal Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Postal Airports
- Hotels near Popular Postal Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Postal
- More Hotel Options in Postal
- More Popular Hotels in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Other Hotels near Postal, Trentino-Alto Adige
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends