Visiting Crown Point
Travelers to Crown Point give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, cafés, and live music.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Crown Point
- The closest major airport is in Scarborough (TAB-Crown Point Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crown Point
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kilgwyn Bay, Store Bay, and Pigeon Point Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Millford and Canoe Bay.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Crown Point. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Native Abode - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location.
- Kariwak Village Holistic Haven and Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Shepherd's Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Crown Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Crown Point each year
- Usually September and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F