Visitors to Tomah are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, bars, and soccer matches.
- You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Black River Falls
- The closest major airport is in La Crosse, WI (LSE-La Crosse Municipal), 38.5 mi (62 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tomah
Favorite places to visit in the city include Area Community Theatre, Butts Park, and Hiawatha Golf Club. You'll also find Mill Bluff State Park and Cranberry Discovery Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tomah. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Tomah - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Tomah - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Tomah Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Getting Around Tomah
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tomah Station. Tomah might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Tomah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Tomah gets about 34.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F