Visitors to Mauston are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices, and coffeehouses. You'll find 233 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wisconsin Dells.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mauston
The picturesque setting of Woodside Sports Complex and Castle Rock County Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Red Ridge Ranch to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Mauston. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Park Oasis Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Mauston - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mauston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Mauston gets about 33.82 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F