Visitors to Warrens are sure to enjoy the water parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Black River Falls
- The closest major airport is in Wisconsin Rapids, WI (ISW-South Wood County), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in La Crosse, WI (LSE-La Crosse Municipal), 45.7 mi (73.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrens
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cranberry Discovery Center. You'll also find Hiawatha Golf Club and Butts Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Warrens. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Three Bears Resort - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a water park and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Warrens
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 7°F at night
- About 34.02 inches of rain falls on Warrens each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F