Upscale lodging choices in Tomar make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars, riverfront, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and churches. In Tomar, there are 37 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tomar
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Praca da Republica, Sao Joao Baptista, and Nossa Senhora da Conceicao Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museu Luso-Hebraico Abraham Zacuto and Convento de Cristo.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Tomar. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa do Trovador - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Thomar Story - Guest House - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this guesthouse. Amenities in this 3-star guesthouse accommodation include free WiFi and an LCD TV.
- Hotel Dos Templarios - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and room size.
Getting Around Tomar
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Fatima Station. Tomar might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Tomar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Tomar each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F