Travelers to Paphos give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its cafés, water parks, and archaeological sites. Top sights in the city include Coral Bay Beach, Tombs of the Kings, and Paphos Lighthouse.
- There are 1015 hotels and other accommodations in Paphos
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paphos
Cultural venues in the city include Paphos Archaeological Park, Paphos Archaeological Museum, and Byzantine Museum. Attractions like Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark, Pafos Zoo, and Eleouthkia Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its archaeological sites and landmarks like Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Lighthouse, and Paphos Castle.
In Paphos, there are 1015 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Anassa Hotel - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants.
- Constantinou Bros Athena Royal Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Other favorite sights in Paphos include Coral Bay Beach, Paphos Harbour, and Aphrodite's Rock. A popular place to see outside the city is Kourion Ruins, located 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Paphos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Paphos each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 47°F