Think of yourself in an unfamiliar city: you might think you'll be walking through the city center, taking note of the buildings or the marvellous nature wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you have been anticipating in particular: Torre Abbey. The moment has come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near Torre Abbey
Hotels near Torre Abbey
It's certainly worth making the time to head to Torre Abbey.
To see it for yourself, you'll have to journey 170 miles away from the national capital, London, and into an area called Torquay.
Looking to stay nearby? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, since there are 62 options to select from, all a short walk away. The Berburry, The Grand Hotel and The Briarfields are among the most popular ones.
Whether you're traveling solo or with your family, you might want to book your accommodation with one of the many budget-friendly hotels nearby. The Lanscombe House, 0.7 miles away, or the Best Western Livermead Cliff Hotel, at a distance of 0.7 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
You should make your vacation even more unforgettable by booking your rooms at one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Two of the hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and design are the Brandize Hotel and the Riviera Lodge Hotel, which are located 0.2 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're planning to stroll along the pathways all day or you just want to sit down in a warm setting, The Grand Hotel (Sea Front, Torbay Road, Torquay) offers up strong coffee and sweets to get you through the morning. It's merely 0.3 miles from Torre Abbey.
During your time here, you'll come to realize there's more than just Torre Abbey to visit:
- If you want other ways to keep entertained on your trip, find an event that appeals to your passions at Riviera International Conference Centre.
- Head down to Abbey Sands, casually walk along the beach, feel the cool water on your skin and breathe in some fresh air.
- Pay a visit to Princess Theatre if you and your family like theater and other live entertainment.
- The kids will enjoy meeting the collection of wonderful animals at Living Coasts.
- Cockington Country Park has been declared a special use area as part of efforts to care for, preserve and celebrate the property.
The convenient proximity of Torquay to Torre Abbey can make metro transport an easy way to reach this attraction. It's just 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's places to stay in Torquay provide everything you need, so you are sure to find options near Torre Abbey that you'll adore. Lots of travelers decide on Torquay for a remarkable getaway, so you won't be the only one searching. You'll rest easy when the time comes to reserve your room, too: new admirers of all sorts would endorse their Torquay hotel to their buddies. Need help deciding? All the information you're looking you'll find right here.
- We offer spaces that are serene for everyone, from families with children to couples.
- The guest service at lodging around Torre Abbey will be wonderful which will only improve your journey to this lovely feature.
- Rooms in Torquay hotels are always neat and presentable.
We see your desired site in your future thanks to Expedia's broad roster of hotels near Torre Abbey.
Torquay Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Torquay once you've checked Torre Abbey off your agenda.
- In order to truly explore each sight at hand in the area, check out some adventures near Torquay.
- Take some time to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon notice Torquay also is a pro when it comes to laying out the welcome mat.
- Pay a visit to a local historical site, then head out on the town to end the adventure.
Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and say hello to some amazing new group photos. Paying a visit to Torquay is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Torre Abbey. Book today!