Visiting Torroella de Montgri
Visitors can enjoy all that Torroella de Montgri has to offer including the mountain views and seaside. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Dali Museum, Roses Beach, and Cadaques Beach.
- There are 212 hotels and other accommodations in Torroella de Montgri
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Torroella de Montgri
The city's natural beauty is on display at Estarit Beach, Illa Pedrosa, and Cap Castell. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Castle of Montgri and Museo Palau Solterra.
In Torroella de Montgri, you'll find 212 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Centremar - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its pool and helpful staff.
- URH - Hotel Moli del Mig - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Can Miquel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to see in the area include Dali Museum, located 17.9 mi (28.7 km) from the city center, and Roses Beach, which is 14.2 mi/22.8 km away.
Dressing for Torroella de Montgri
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Torroella de Montgri is 0.63 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F