Find Hotels in Begur
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2018
Visitors to Begur are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, coffeehouses, and spas.
- There are 135 hotels and other accommodations in Begur
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Begur
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Aiguablava Beach, Aiguafreda Beach, and Ses Negres. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Begur Castle and Platja nudista Illa Roja.
In Begur, you'll find 135 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel el Petit Convent - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Mas Ses Vinyes - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Begur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Begur is 0.63 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F