Visitors can enjoy all that Pals has to offer including the golf courses, coffeehouses, and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and bars.
- There are 95 hotels and other accommodations in Pals
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pals
The picturesque setting of Pals Beach and Gola del Ter Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Torre de les Hores to your agenda.
In Pals, you'll be able to select from 95 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Costa Golf & Beach Resort - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a golf course, and 4 restaurants. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Aparthotel Golf Beach - Our customers love the pool and quiet location at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Pals
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Pals gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F