Appreciate the wonders of the divine at Toshoji Temple.
Go and check it out in Narita.
Toshoji Temple is about 6 miles away if you choose to stay at one of the 14 hotels that are available in the area. The Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport and Radisson Narita are some good choices.
For both convenience and affordability, stay at the Omotenashi LAB, a short trip of 4 miles.
Whether you want a strong cup of coffee or a delicious treat, 和蘭豆 (2 Chome-478 Sogo, Narita) is an ideal place to stop. Just a hop and skip from Toshoji Temple, worn out tourists can find it with ease. For something a bit more substantial, grab a table at a restaurant in the vicinity, オーガニックカフェ もみの木 (千葉県成田市宗吾3-565-1 13).
Other Places to Visit near Toshoji Temple
Here's a selection of some of the other things you can do in the vicinity of Toshoji Temple:
- You'll learn a great deal about the culture and history of the place when you see Makata Shrine. Ensure you plan a bit beforehand and be aware of the customs and etiquette.
- Bag a bargain, buy a memento or sample some local treats at Narita Wholesale Market.
- Widen your knowledge and learn about the stories and events that helped shape this region by having a wander around National Museum of Japanese History.
- Dive into the exhibits and shows of the Boso no Mura Open Air Museum. It's both fun and educational, allowing visitors to learn the story behind the local culture.
- Marvel at how the stories you read in history books come to life when you walk through the fine exhibits at Narita Yokan Museum.
A convenient distance of 0.6 miles is all that separates Toshoji Temple from the light rail terminal, Sogosando Station.