Find Hotels in Toucheng
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 26, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Toucheng has to offer including the hot springs, waterfront, and temples. A top sight in the area is Miaokou Night Market.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Toucheng
- The closest major airport is in Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Toucheng
The city's natural beauty is on display at Beiguan Coast Park, Waiao Beach, and Toucheng Ocean Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beiguan Crab Museum and Wushi Harbor.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Toucheng. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Waterbirds Family - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Eastern Hotels & Resorts Yilan - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Miaokou Night Market, located 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the city center, and Maokong Gondola, which is 21 mi/33.9 km away.
Getting Around Toucheng
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Toucheng Guishan Station, Toucheng Wai'ao Station, or Toucheng Daxi Station. Toucheng might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Toucheng
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Toucheng is 3.03 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 54°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Toucheng?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Toucheng, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Toucheng?
Where is the best place to stay close to Giushan Island?
What about the best place to stay close to Lanyang Museum?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Toucheng?
What are some accommodations with pools in Toucheng?
Recent reviews of Toucheng hotels
More trip options
- Toucheng Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Toucheng Airports
- Hotels in Toucheng Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Toucheng Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Toucheng
- More Hotel Options in Toucheng
- More Popular Hotels in Taiwan Province
- Other Hotels near Toucheng, Taiwan Province
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends