Visitors to Tounelet are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manado (MDC-Sam Ratulangi Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tounelet
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Lokon, Lake Tondano, and Indah Tateli Beach. Additionally, you'll find Malalayang Beach and Manado Town Square in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Tounelet, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 58 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Center is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the center of Tounelet. This 4-star hotel in Grand Kawanua International City features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Four Points by Sheraton Manado is located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Tounelet. This 4-star hotel in Manado features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western The Lagoon Hotel is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from central Tounelet. This 4-star hotel in Manado features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and location.
Dressing for Tounelet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tounelet is 2.44 inches
- Usually August and October are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas October and November are often coldest, averaging 72°F