Find Hotels in Trail
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Trail has to offer including its hiking. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, mountain views, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Castlegar
- The closest major airport is in Trail, BC (YZZ-Trail Regional), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castlegar, BC (YCG), 14.3 mi (23 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Trail
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and Gyro Park. Additionally, you might want to add Trail Memorial Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Trail. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Glenwood Inn & Suites - Our customers like the pool and comfortable, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Ray Lyn Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Trail
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Trail each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 25°F