Visiting Grand Forks
Visitors can enjoy all that Grand Forks has to offer including the coffeehouses, riverfront, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Grand Forks
- The closest major airport is in Castlegar, BC (YCG), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trail, BC (YZZ-Trail Regional), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Forks
The city's cultural venues include Gem Theatre and Boundary Museum Society. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gladstone Provincial Park and Phoenix Mountain Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Grand Forks. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Noble House Suites - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Western Traveller Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Ramada Limited Grand Forks - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Grand Forks
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Grand Forks gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 25°F