- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Torino Porta Susa
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Turin's Historic Centre neighborhood, Hotel Torino Porta Susa is near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include Piazza Castello and Turin Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino or Allianz Stadium.Visit our Turin travel guide
- Sacra di San Michele - 11 min walk
- Santuario della Consolata - 12 min walk
- Piazza Castello - 17 min walk
- Turin Cathedral - 18 min walk
- Piazza San Carlo - 19 min walk
- XVIII Dicembre Station - 2 min walk
- Turin Porta Susa Station - 4 min walk
- Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Sushi bar Ozeki - 1 min walk
- New Personal Bar - 1 min walk
- Bar Iceblue - 1 min walk
- Pastarell - 1 min walk
- Ristoritaly - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Torino Porta Susa
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Outside the hotel it’s hard to know it’s a business. But the people who work there are kind easygoing happy to help and lovely! Great breakfast!!! Great outside eating!