Families will find kid-friendly activities in Auburn, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, local tours, and festivals.
- You'll find 82 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Wayne
- The closest major airport is in Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Auburn
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are De Kalb County Superior Court and Greenhurst Country Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Auburn. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Auburn Inn - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free Internet.
- Hampton Inn Auburn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Auburn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 39.41 inches of rain falls on Auburn each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F