Twentynine Palms Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Twentynine Palms with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 15 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Joshua Tree Hotel & Suites is a dog-friendly hotel, offering an outdoor pool for its human guests along with a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pioneertown Motel is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and in-room refrigerators. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's restaurant and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Sunnyvale Garden Suites - Joshua Tree National Park. This hotel provides guests with a fitness center and in-room kitchens. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Twentynine Palms
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 101°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 103°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Twentynine Palms is 3.19 inches
Exploring Twentynine Palms with Your Pet
Known for its natural beauty, Twentynine Palms has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails and skyscrapers. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Joshua Tree National Park Oasis Visitor Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Twentynine Palms Visitor Center and 29 Palms Historical Society.