Find Hotels in Two Wells
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 3, 2020
Visiting Two Wells
Travelers to Two Wells will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Adelaide Festival Centre, Government House, and Rundle Mall.
- You'll find 437 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Two Wells
Places to visit in the larger region include Garden Island, The Semaphore Waterslide Complex, and Semaphore Jetty. You'll also find South Australian Maritime Museum and Australian Museum of Childhood in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Two Wells, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 78 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Adelaide Inn is 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the center of Two Wells. This 3.5-star motel in North Adelaide features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Art Series - The Watson is 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from central Two Wells. This 4-star hotel in Walkerville features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The Lakes Resort Hotel is located 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the heart of Two Wells. This 4.5-star hotel in West Lakes features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Two Wells
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Two Wells each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F