Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Tyler, TX from $36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Tyler Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Tyler Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Tyler with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 25 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Consider these popular Tyler hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tyler - University Area is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Tyler. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at OYO Hotel Tyler Lindale. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's helpful staff and quiet guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Tyler
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tyler is 46.65 inches
Exploring Tyler with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and live music, Tyler has lots to offer visitors including its sports, museums, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Liberty Hall and Discovery Place Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Cotton Belt Depot Museum and Goodman-LeGrand House & Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland Tyler, East Texas Quail, or Rubicon.