Visitors can enjoy all that Uga has to offer including the restaurants, beaches, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Cesar Manrique Foundation.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Uga
- The closest major airport is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Uga
Cesar Manrique Foundation is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find La Antigua Escuela de Yaiza Art Center and La Geria Winery in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Uga. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Villa Ada For 6 is located in central Uga. This 3-star country house in Uga features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Casa el Morro is located in the heart of Uga. Located in Uga, this 3-star guesthouse accommodation features a kitchen and a dining area.
- Uga, the Heart of Lanzarote / Uga; Lanzarote's Heart is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Tias can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and WiFi.
Dressing for Uga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Uga each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F