Think of yourself wandering around the downtown area of your perfect holiday, noticing the exquisite world or the monuments all around you. Still, University of Franche-Comte is one feature you've been looking forward to in particular. It's been on your bucket list for years, and right now is finally the time to tick it off.
Find Your Perfect University of Franche-Comte Accommodation
Hotels near University of Franche-Comte
Still standing defiantly against the destructive habits of time, University of Franche-Comte is now quite a much loved tourist attraction.
You'll find it in Besancon, around 120 miles from the tourist hub of Lyon. It makes for a great side adventure!
If you're hoping to stay close to University of Franche-Comte, we've got your back. You'll be able to find 12 places to rest your head within 2 miles. One of the more popular hotels is the Hotel Vauban, just 0.05 miles away. Other great options are the Mercure Besancon Parc Micaud, 0.4 miles away, and the ibis Styles Besançon, only 1 mile away.
Be smart and stay at your choice of the several budget hotels to be found in the area. The Hôtel Florel (0.5 miles away) and the Best Western Citadelle (0.6 miles away) are two popular options that you might like to check out.
If you like to indulge yourself, consider opting for one of the nearby high-end hotels. The ibis Besancon La City and the ibis Besancon Centre Ville are just a stone's throw away at distances of just 0.5 miles for the first and 0.1 miles for the latter.
If you stroll through the streets near University of Franche-Comte, you will soon stumble upon Le Brass'éliande café. Enjoy a rejuvenating coffee break, buy a few sweet treats and appreciate the wonderful sights and sounds. For a heartier meal, Hotel Mercure Besancon Parc Micaud is a local restaurant that tourists often go to. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to Brasserie La Perle and let the wines keep flowing.
When you've finished checking out University of Franche-Comte, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- If you're a fine arts enthusiast, your stay cannot end without time spent at Musée des Beaux-Arts et d’Archéologie.
- Admire the mix of spirit and beauty that only art is able to convey at Musee des Beaux-Arts.
- It's impossible not to appreciate the architectural design of Pelote Tower, a popular historic tower that has managed to withstand the test of time.
- Into history? Try to organize a stop at Hotel de Ville and get to know the significant political decisions handed down there over the years.
- You'll want to see one of the oldest churches in the area, Besancon Cathedral.
The metro is one way to reach University of Franche-Comte. Gare de Besançon Viotte is the closest station, it can be found roughly 0.5 miles from this attraction. Another close rail terminal is Gare de la Mouillère, which is 0.5 miles away.
Our Besancon Old Town hotels deliver everything you require, so you'll definitely get lodging near University of Franche-Comte you'll enjoy. Lots of sightseers select Besancon Old Town when they wish for a remarkable holiday, so start researching. Need help deciding? We have all the information you need right here. You'll rest easy once it comes time to make your reservation, too: all types of newcomers approve of their Besancon Old Town hotel.
- You'll find Besancon Old Town hotels are always fresh and presentable.
- The fronk desk services at accommodation close to University of Franche-Comte will be grand which can only enrich your journey to this fine site.
- And we offer suites that are snug for everyone, including families with children and travelers on their own.
And thanks to Expedia's excellent selection of hotels near University of Franche-Comte, you can stay right in the region.
All About Besancon Old Town
With University of Franche-Comte accomplished, there are still further activities to see and do in Besancon Old Town.
- Appreciate a delicious dish of its most impressive cuisine and happen upon the perfect boutique to buy a few fashion items.
- Take a day to plot some activities, and you'll soon discover Besancon Old Town also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its guests.
- Read about some pastimes near Besancon Old Town and truly explore all possible in the region.
Arrange your things, say goodbye to the same old vistas and greet some breathtaking new scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Besancon Old Town is always a good plan, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near University of Franche-Comte from Expedia. Book today!