Travelers to Utterslev will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tivoli Gardens, Stroeget, and Danish National Gallery are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 272 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Utterslev
A favorite place to visit in the city is Zealand. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tivoli Gardens and Stroeget.
As you make plans for a getaway to Utterslev, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 230 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Tivoli Hotel is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Copenhagen can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
- Urban House Copenhagen by MEININGER is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hostel in Copenhagen features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- The Square is located within 3.3 mi (5.4 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Copenhagen features free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
Popular places to see outside the city include Danish National Gallery, 3.1 mi/5 km from the heart of the city, and Rosenborg Castle, which is 3.2 mi/5.2 km away.
Dressing for Utterslev
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Utterslev is 23.11 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F