Get an overview of this hotelContemporary budget hotel near Tivoli Gardens
Close to Tivoli Gardens
Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade is within a 15-minute walk of Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Central Station. Christiansborg Palace is a 15-minute walk away. The restaurants and bars of Nyhavn Harbor are a 5-minute cab ride from the hotel.
Breakfast and bike rental
This smart, eco-friendly hotel offers express check-in and check-out from the 24-hour front desk. There’s a business center, and a bike rental service to help guests explore the city. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast each day, while snacks and drinks are available 24 hours in the hotel lobby.
Modern rooms, free WiFi
Sleek, minimalist guestrooms feature handy amenities like desks and flat-screen TVs. WiFi is free, so guests can easily surf the Web and plan sightseeing trips. Rooms on the upper floors command views of the Copenhagen skyline.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade
Public areas are equipped with, free WiFi and a 24-hour business center is on site. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 510
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 12
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 100 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for continental breakfast: DKK 80 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 140 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Copenhagen Wakeup
- Wakeup Copenhagen
- Wakeup Hotel
- Wakeup Hotel Copenhagen
- Wakeup Copenhagen Hotel Copenhagen
- Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade Hotel
- Wakeup Carsten Niebuhrs Gade Hotel
- Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade
- Wakeup Carsten Niebuhrs Gade
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.