Visitors can enjoy all that Utterson has to offer including the lakeside setting and golf courses. There are 125 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Utterson
A couple of favorite places to visit are Diamond In The Ruff Golf Course and Dee Bank Falls. Additionally, you'll find North Granite Ridge Golf Club and Windermere Golf & Country Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Utterson, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Deerhurst Resort is located 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of Utterson. This 3.5-star resort in Huntsville features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf is 18.4 mi (29.5 km) from central Utterson. This 3-star hotel in Gravenhurst features a marina, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the center of Utterson. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Minett can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Utterson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Utterson each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°F