Consider yourself on your future day off: you might see yourself strolling around the city center, noticing the exquisite scenery or the architecture everywhere around you. But Valley Doll Museum is one thing you have been prepared for in particular. The moment has come to mark it off your bucket list.
Places to Stay at Valley Doll Museum
Hotels near Valley Doll Museum
Want to experience Valley Doll Museum?
It's in the area of Drumheller Valley, 65 miles outside of the popular tourist city of Calgary.
Looking for somewhere to rest your head not far from Valley Doll Museum? You can select from a minimum of 9 hotels located within 2 miles. Consider the Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites, the Super 8 Drumheller and the Quality Hotel. They're located 0.4 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
If traveling's your top concern and you would prefer to save dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are a couple of budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. A couple of common choices are the Drumheller Canalta (Jurassic) and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 0.1 miles away.
If you are ready to experience style and prestige, consider one of the area's upmarket accommodations. Discover the amazing facilities at the Drumheller Travelodge and the McDougall Lane Bed & Breakfast. These establishments are only 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Before you head to Valley Doll Museum, grab a coffee and some treats at 7-Eleven (208 Railway Avenue East, Drumheller). Alternatively, if you're looking for something a bit more filling, take a brisk walk to Boston Pizza (680 2 Street Southeast #500, Drumheller).
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- At Low Left Indoor Golf Experience, you can spend a day playing golf on one of the best courses around.
- If you and your children love indoor games, take them to Jurassic Laser Tag & Arcades.
- Pay your respects to history at World's Largest Dinosaur, a well-loved monument in the area.
- Take in the hustle and bustle and bag a few good deals at The Fossil Shop Inc, a renowned store in the local area.
- Keep your eyes peeled for some of the local animals when you wander through Dinosaur Trail, Horseshoe Canyon & Hoodoo Drive.
Expedia's catalogue of Drumheller places to stay provides everything you require, so you're certain to have accommodation near Valley Doll Museum that you'll enjoy. Lots of visitors stop by to really retreat from everyday life, so it's time to start going. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the secret advice you need. Once booking time arrives, you'll travel confidently: travelers of all kinds recommended their Drumheller hotel.
- And we offer comfortable rooms for all kinds, including big reunions and teams of two.
- Discover that accommodation in Drumheller are always orderly and neat.
- As you might expect near such a lovely monument, the staff at hotels around Valley Doll Museum go above and beyond.
With our comprehensive registry of hotels near Valley Doll Museum, your prized site is expecting you.
Drumheller Interesting Facts and Figures
After you've accomplished Valley Doll Museum, you'll still have lots to see and do in Drumheller.
- Look into some pastimes near Drumheller and truly leave no site unexplored.
- Drumheller also knows a thing or two about personal welcomes after some time spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Find the perfect market to buy a few mementos and dine on a delicious meal of its hallmark foods.
You won't regret paying a visit to Drumheller, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Valley Doll Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and call on more than a few astonishing new photo opportunities!