Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Vancouver, WA from $56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Vancouver Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Vancouver Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Vancouver and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 21 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Check out these popular Vancouver hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Vancouver is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location's sightseeing.
- Pets can join their owners at Sonesta ES Suites Portland - Vancouver. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Vancouver
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vancouver is 35.98 inches
Exploring Vancouver with Your Pet
Known for its live music and entertainment, Vancouver has lots to offer visitors including its sports, ruins, and riverfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Vancouver Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Leverich Park and Salmon Creek Regional Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets on Broadway, Parrot Perch, LLC, or Wet Spot Tropical Fish.