Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in San Marco, walk to Academy Gallery
Located in San Marco, this townhouse accommodation is within a 5-minute walk of Campo Santo Stefano and Academy Gallery. Peggy Guggenheim Museum and St Mark's Campanile are also within 10 minutes.
This townhouse accommodation features a bar/lounge, 2 coffee shops/cafés, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 7 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ca' MorosiniSan Marco 3465 - Campo S. Stefano Venice VE 30124
More about a townhouse experience
Townhouse stays allow for more space and privacy. Likely located in quieter residential areas, you can live and shop like a local. Best for stays of 2 days or longer, enjoy perks like full kitchens and space to entertain and relax with your friends and family .
Guests can grab coffee at one of the townhouse accommodation's 2 coffee shops/cafés. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This townhouse accommodation offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room. This Venice townhouse accommodation also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free reception
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1700
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Ca' Morosini Condo Venice
- Ca' Morosini Venice
- Ca Morosini Venice
- Ca` Morosini Hotel Venice
- Ca' Morosini
- Ca' Morosini Condo
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.