Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel in Sant'Erasmo with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in Sant'Erasmo, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Palazzo Giustinian.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden.
All 14 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Venice hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and an elevator (lift).
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 50
- Year Built 1970
- Total number of rooms - 14
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Lato Azzurro Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. A children's menu is available.
Lato Azzurro Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Lato Azzurro
- Lato Azzurro Hotel
- Lato Azzurro Hotel Venice
- Lato Azzurro Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.