Visitors can enjoy all that Verem has to offer including its beaches. Around the area, top sights include Anjuna Beach, Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception, and Fort Aguada.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Verem
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Verem
Favorite places to visit in the city include Reis Magos Fort, Kegdole Beach, and Mandovi River. Additionally, in the area you'll find Anjuna Beach and Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception.
As you plan your vacation to Verem, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 1341 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- OYO 11014 Home Goa Spacious 2BHK Nerul is located in central Verem. Located in Verem, this 2.5-star hotel room features a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator.
- OYO 9791 Home Spacious 2BHK Nerul is located in the heart of Verem. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Verem can enjoy access to free parking and in-room flat-screen TVs.
- OYO 11012 Home Peaceful 1BHK Nerul is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Bambolim can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Fort Aguada, located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center, and Sinquerim Beach, which is 3 mi/4.8 km away.
Dressing for Verem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 102.60 inches of rain falls on Verem each year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 68°F