Visitors can enjoy all that Verucchio has to offer including the golf courses and museums. Around the area, top sights include Basilica of Saint Marino, Liberty Square, and Palazzo Pubblico.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Verucchio
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Verucchio
A couple of favorite places to visit are Rocca del Sasso and Verucchio Archaeological Museum. In the area, you'll also find Basilica of Saint Marino and Liberty Square.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Verucchio. This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Oste del Castello Wellness & Bike Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Palazzo Pubblico, 3.7 mi/5.9 km from the heart of the city, and Guaita Tower, which is 3.8 mi/6.1 km away.
Dressing for Verucchio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Verucchio each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F