Travelers to Vezenobres will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Chateau Ducal dit le Duche and Uzes Cathedral.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Vezenobres
- The closest major airport is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vezenobres
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cevennes Tourisme - Bureau de Vezenobres. In the area, you'll also find Chateau Ducal dit le Duche and Uzes Cathedral.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Vezenobres. Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Relais Sarrasin - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Vezenobres
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Vezenobres gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and September with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F