Visiting Victoria Falls
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Victoria Falls, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its local tours, riverfront, and cafés.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in Victoria Falls
- The closest major airport is in Livingstone (LVI), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Victoria Falls (VFA), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Victoria Falls
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and these places to visit: Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls National Park, and Zambezi National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Chobe National Park to your agenda.
In Victoria Falls, there are 57 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Batonka Guest Lodge - This 4-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Victoria Falls Safari Club - Our customers like the helpful staff at this lodge. With a stay at this 5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar.
- The Stanley and Livingstone Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Victoria Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 96°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Victoria Falls each year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 43°F