Visitors can enjoy all that Vihti has to offer including the sporting events, ski areas, and beaches. Top sights in the area include Ateneum Art Museum, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, and Helsinki Cathedral.
- You'll find 769 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helsinki
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vihti
A favorite place to visit in the city is Vihti Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Solvalla Swinghill Ski Resort and Nuuksio National Park.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hopeaniemi Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Seurasaari Open Air Museum, located 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Vihti
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vihti is 25.31 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 17°F